Monday, May 5, 2008

Jensen's Due Date

Yesterday was my son's due date. I woke up this morning and as I getting ready for work, I realized that I should have been up half the night feeding my son. I should be done working for the school year. But I am going to work and I did sleep through the night.
I know that the end of this blog should have happened two entries ago. In a way I feel that once all the steps are taken and done and over with, he will be forgotten. If I continue to make entries then he's still remembered. New people find my blog everyday and read his story.
We buried Jensen yesterday. It was a small gathering - just immediate family. There were no words spoken. My husband and I knelt on the ground and placed him in the plot. I couldn't cry. The tears just wouldn't come. I was too angry.

1 comment:

~Babychaser~ said...

Thank you for sharing your story. I'm sorry it took me so long to get over here to read it. You are right, we need to remember to, not only tell our little ones we love them every day, but to live it and show it to them too!