Saturday, March 8, 2008

Our Baby

Jensen passed away early sometime this week. I delivered him on Thursday, March 6th. My husband and I were given the opportunity to see and hold our baby son. Jensen has my nose, his father's lips and chin. He has dark hair like his brother. I imagine he has bright blue eyes like Jared and me and a softness like his dad's.
In the 7 short months that I carried Jensen, I learned more about love, forgiveness, faith, and letting go than I have the other 29 years of my life.

Read Monday's TIMES NEWS for memorial service information.

4 comments:

marla said...

Dan and Nora,

I am so sorry to hear about Jensen,may he rest in peace. I wish I could take away your pain and make all of this easier for you. All I can do is be there for both of you when you need me. You both have done so much for me and I wish that I could help you. Just know that I think of you every day and pray that you are o.k. We are here for both of you anytime or for anything. We love you all and you are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of each other and I love you Nora.

Always, Marla

Anonymous said...

Nora,

Dawn e-mailed me with the news of the loss of your son Jensen. I am sorry that you have to go through this great, great loss. You and your family will be in my prayers asking God to comfort you during this sad time.

Counsin Lisa

Anonymous said...

Words cannot do justice for an event like this one, so I will not try. I will say we are so sorry and that our thoughts and prayers are with your family and if there is anything you need, and I can help it's yours.

Love,
Ben and Kathy

michelle said...

Dear Nora & Dan,
We are saddened to hear about what you have been going through and can't imagine how or why things like this can happen. Life gives some of us too many difficulties and too much pain sometimes. Please take care of each other, you are both great people. We are so sorry for your loss. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your families. Find comfort in each other & in God. May Jensen rest in peace.

Love, Jason & Michelle